Get more from Bank of America. As a Bank of America Home Loans® customer, you may be eligible for banking products and services many of which can work together with your mortgage, help you do more with your money, and make it easier to achieve your financial goals.
Get the most out of your banking
- Qualifying checking accounts with preferred pricing for mortgage customers.Footnote 1
- Qualifying savings accounts with access to our Keep the Change® program, which rounds up Bank of America debit card purchases to the nearest dollar amount and transfers the difference from checking to savings.Footnote 2
- Cash rewards on certain credit cards can be deposited directly into your Bank of America checking or savings account.
- $0 Liability Guarantee means fraudulent charges made with your Bank of America consumer debit or credit card are credited back to your account as soon as the next day. So you’re not responsible for any fraudulent charges. Guaranteed.Footnote 3
- PayPlan helps you make convenient and timely payments by allowing you to set up a regular schedule for your home loan payments to be automatically deducted from your Bank of America checking account.
- Online Banking provides convenient access to your banking accounts, including your home loan, checking and savings accounts. View your home loan details, including principal balance, interest rates, payment schedule and transaction history, as well as checking and savings transactions and balances, all in one place.
- Bank of America Mobile BankingFootnote 4 service helps you to take charge of your money on the go. With our new, faster mobile app for the most popular smartphones and the iPad®, you can pay bills, view checks, make payments and check your balance, whenever, wherever. Mobile Banking gives you secure access to your checking, savings, credit card, mortgage, line of credit, loan and other accounts with Bank of America. You can even transfer funds to other Bank of America accounts or customers.
Contact me today to learn more.